Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ya'll have to excuse me at times.

Mon, Nov 5 2012 3:36 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 5:39 AM

Okay, we'll excuse you, but your pardon is in the governor's hands...and it's anybody's guess as to what else has been in the governor's hands.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 5:53 AM

LMAO mkg. Only you my friend.

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 6:34 AM

All is good Renni, is this you on Halloween Day scaring the crap out of people?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 9:20 AM

Guilty, once a kid, always a kid. 

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 2:05 PM

Keep em coming Renni,  good, bad or in between they are always said with class.

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 2:38 PM

hyena64:
    I never hit the post button until I've previewed the post at least twice through to make sure it's what I wanted to convey & how I wanted to do it. Many a rewrite has been done. lol  

Totally agree with this. Sometimes I type a reply and then change my mind and don't post it at all!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 3:28 PM

saltiresfan:

hyena64:
    I never hit the post button until I've previewed the post at least twice through to make sure it's what I wanted to convey & how I wanted to do it. Many a rewrite has been done. lol  

Totally agree with this. Sometimes I type a reply and then change my mind and don't post it at all!

Same  LOL

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 3:36 PM

We are all human here, it only matters what you do when the inevitable frustration happens. Renni, while you have had your fair share of the yips, you never flagrantly lost control, and that's respectable considering how long you have been with us.

Oh, I see you lipped your putt for the 12th time today. What are you going to do? Jump straight to the forums? Claim WGT conspiracy? Throw your Keyboard?

Or will you take a break? Take a minute to cool down. Retain cognizance of the fact you are spending your free time right now - Are you not having fun? If not, choose to do so. You have the power.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• PAGES
RSS