Forums

Help › Forums

Ya'll have to excuse me at times.

Mon, Nov 5 2012 3:36 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 12:22 PM

I try my best to be a positive good will ambassador for WGT. I make some comments at times that appear otherwise. We all have moments when we get frustrated at this game, and post things that raise eyebrows. I'm as guilty as anyone. Please take some of my posts with a grain of salt, and say Renniw is having a bad day or drunk again. I'm only human and have many faults. My friendships on here are not by fault, they are genuine and mean the world to me. Hit em straight folks and try to stay positive.

Renni

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 1:15 PM

Don't worry Renni.  We all know you're a good guy.  Here, a token of my good feelings towards you buddy :

Nice post my friend ;)  - AJ - Quijotazo

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 1:52 PM

No Worry ,Renn   ,  after almost two years  on WGT , i see  you has one of the good guys  on here ,and like you , we all at time get drunk,  we  whinne a bit , tell the worl of golf our frustration ,   you said it best we are human,      we do make  misstake , but we do  in our  case do a lot of good  sometime  with WGT community ,  and in life in General ........   So  not to worry    Francois (Frapp)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 1:54 PM

Geezzzz ,,,  AJ -Q    we  could  make  the  hole on the green  bigger , with  that tool  LOL.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 3:28 PM

That should work Q.

• DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 6:31 PM

You've always been a winner renniw in my book.  Keep 'em coming!!!

Happy Golfing

Joe

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 6:41 PM

Sir , You have earned the right to speak your mind .

Unlike some of the " New players " at this game . 

And when you do go off the deep end , You are still in controll of your rant in manner that I wish more players would learn from .

OPY  iaaRft

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 7:05 PM

Thank you all for your understanding, I have a lot of fun on here, and try to stay Classy. Whatever Classy really is. It is all the good people on here that keep me going. At my age I don't have much else to keep me entertained. My real golf game has seen better days, my deep sea fishing trips have taken a dive due the cost of going on one, and I can't mountain climb anymore. You folks and the pleasant banter is my daily treat. Thank you all. 

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 7:41 PM

renni,

I've been here a little over a year and a half , and, have seen those that have "classed" up the joint, and those who seem determined to drag it down. You m'friend have no need to apologize to anyone for anything, but, in doing so, you just prove once again you are one of the former. Happy golfing, enjoy, you're definately a class act.

Doc :)

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 1:10 AM

+1

Keep your nuts warm squirrel :)

• PAGES
RSS