Help › Forums

Re: sandbaggers and quitters

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 10 2010 2:33 PM (24 replies)
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 11:48 AM

griffygriff:
    So when i say to you "don't tell me what to do" i think you know where i am coming from
    What you don't see, griff, is that I ~did~ follow my own advice.  I posted every one of those thoughts and threads straight to members@...  And that account is now disabled.

There are only two forms of cheaters on this site... Sandbaggers and Multiple Account holders.  Should you be caught as either of them, your account(s) need to be disabled immediately.

Now as for the post in question.. it was part of a thread... not a random trolling looking for a response.

Perhaps you can see the difference.  I doubt it, but there's still hope.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 1:52 PM

Ok, your 1st paragraph suggests its alright to threaten other members with a knife, expose sandbaggers, name, score history and everything,and leave a trail of hate and sarcasm, as long as you report your self afterwards.....yes....no...maybe ?

your 2nd paragraph, suggests you don't like multiple account holders and sandbaggers, well i am with you on that. Now when you say "should you be caught  as either of them" do you mean me. If you do mean me, should i report you for suggesting i am multiple account holder and or a sandbagger. Or as the self appointed chief of wgt police , should you report your self ..no yes ...maybe?

Your 3rd paragraph, makes no sense to me. Now is that a reportable offence, if it is should you report it or should i....yes ..no...i'll leave that one to you chief.

Your 4th paragraph, makes perfect sense.

I know you must always have the last word, so its back to you Snaike

• terrydongle
    54 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 2:20 PM

Every thread that gets started Snaike  you always ends up getting it stopped or it turns in to an argument. You have a bad attitude from what i can gather.Is your main aim on this site to "police it" or to play ?

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 2:22 PM

Gorilla4:
    I'll stop quitting when they stop making holes where you can't even reach the fairway unless you pay for clubs.  The game is not about skill, but how much maney you give them.

Gorilla, a post like that will get you all of the WGT masters calling you very bad names. Be careful, 1984 passed but we do have followers writing in to this forum

What makes me laugh is that so much complaining about cheaters from those who have purchased that putter that makes 60 ft putts look like 3 ft ers

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 2:33 PM

griffygriff:
    suggests its alright to threaten other members with a knife

No, it's not, but why didn't you capture and report the alleged abuse if you saw it happening?   Bringing it up on the forums is certainly not the way we ask members to deal with those problems.

There will be no last word today.  Try again guys.  Answer the questions if you want to help, but leave the insults behind.

RSS