Re: Supersonic Ads - just won't stop !

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 30 2012 10:33 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2012 3:46 PM

pjctas0822:
    I love it when I hear someone say they get 2000 views a day or whatever on this forum and then I ask them how and you never hear anything nor see proof.

PJ-

I think you may have misunderstood what GG was saying. I don't think there are any videos that "automatically" start from the beginning once the video is over. I think what he was saying was that once the video is over, you can hit the "watch more videos" button and the same video will reappear and he can watch it again, and sometimes it can be done over and over and over again  allowing you to build up a nice little nest egg for yourself, or for helping others who aren't getting the same opportunity.

The screenshot above was not taken today, but it is recent. Also, I didn't post it to brag, you simply asked for proof that it is possible and I hope that proves it can be done.

If you would like to discuss it further, send me a pm and I'd be happy to chat with you about it.

Sincerely,

MC

• truly2bad2play
    104 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2012 4:07 PM

Very well explained ,and nicely shown mrcaddie..I had a similar experience with a 7 credit,mobile phone ad a couple of months back..(watch/like/claim reward) one.

Also,I fully agree with your sentiment,there is only so much you need until you need no longer.

I am very much looking forward to the gifting part myself.My philosophy has always been.."We were put on this earth,not to see through each other,But to see each other through. 

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2012 5:19 PM

mrcaddie:

pjctas0822:
    I love it when I hear someone say they get 2000 views a day or whatever on this forum and then I ask them how and you never hear anything nor see proof.

PJ-

I think you may have misunderstood what GG was saying. I don't think there are any videos that "automatically" start from the beginning once the video is over. I think what he was saying was that once the video is over, you can hit the "watch more videos" button and the same video will reappear and he can watch it again, and sometimes it can be done over and over and over again  allowing you to build up a nice little nest egg for yourself, or for helping others who aren't getting the same opportunity.

The screenshot above was not taken today, but it is recent. Also, I didn't post it to brag, you simply asked for proof that it is possible and I hope that proves it can be done.

If you would like to discuss it further, send me a pm and I'd be happy to chat with you about it.

Sincerely,

MC

Why stop at such an even number ??? LOL Ill believe what I want if thats ok with all of you LMFAO. Nice try.

Thanks for the invite to help me cheat WGT but no thanks Ill stick to my honest ways if that is ok with you as well . But TY.

Also, Why throw yourself under the bus ??? LOL Oh well.

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2012 6:06 PM

oh well ... u try'd caddie

nice lick... i would stop alot of times ..at 2k also.. haven't had a good repeater in a while..

but once ran 4 windows getting 8 views every 15 seconds... pop'd 5000+.. b4 add died..

so far thats my record... 

ROCK the VIEW's ... peace 

• rjs1969
    196 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2012 6:35 PM

After the LIVE GAMER fiasco a few months back. I cannot believe someone is banking VIEWS. As soon as i have 100 i cash them in.

• genegold2
    1,302 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2012 10:33 PM

Hey I do not lie and I do take offense being called one. I did not state that I get these every day. I have not gotten any  extra views in the carousel since Sunday.Tthe views do not start automatically, You have to make sure they finish completely. Then you select them again and start them. You do this until the video does not appear and the words "Not Available"appears.

I can not help that you do not know how to do this, but I have told you what I do. I have won exactly 3.33 credits in CC tourney, but I enter stroke ones when available and also enter the general ones. Look at my stats and you'll have a better idea I do not lie. So watch your mouth and be sure you have your facts straight before you before show your stupidity here, STUPID

• PAGES
RSS