Help › Forums

Supersonic Ads - just won't stop !

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 30 2012 10:33 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • oneeyedjohn
    9,573 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 8:44 PM

Luckily I have been reading a very very long forum thread, so no skin off my nose allowing the ads to just keep playing. I have accrued over 100 credits so far and it ain't  "done" yet.

After yesterday not having any views work, this is nice payback.

Not being in USA we only get a measly 7 views per day normally, so this is huge, well quite large.

• genegold2
    1,302 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 10:31 PM

Some times here in US the views can be used 1000's of time. I have gotten 2500 views at 3 views per viewing. I was watching a baseball game and kept the views going, then watched a full length, Spent about 6 hours straight with the views. At the end of each view had to hit "more views" and the same kept coming. Sometimes it is only 1 or 3 or 10 etc. It will show "unavailable" when they run out. So, good viewing while you can. It is work and you do earn the credits, Very little is really free.

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 11:14 PM

I never get so lucky GG . How do you get those ads to auto play over and over ? I have noticed you can click on go back to carousel or whatever and then the extra video bar shows up and the same vids may be there to do it agai. But I have never heard of a video playing over and over and adding views automatically ?

That just doesnt work for me that way unless I am missing something. But when videos in the past have auto started over I noticed I didnt get credited with a view after the initial watch.

oneeyedjohn:
    Not being in USA we only get a measly 7 views per day normally, so this is huge, well quite large.

I am not sure why people think all of us in the USA get all these extra videos ??? I get the same as you and have been for over a week. It comes and goes as far as extra videos go.

But yeah 7 vids/views a day is all I have been getting also for well over 4 days or so now.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 3:03 AM

oneeyedjohn:
    a very very long forum thread

Which one if I may ask (link pls) ?

R.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,573 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 12:37 PM

Rockitch:

oneeyedjohn:
    a very very long forum thread

Which one if I may ask (link pls) ?

R.

134719.aspx

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 9:05 PM

pjctas0822:
    never get so lucky GG . How do you get those ads to auto play over and over ? I have noticed you can click on go back to carousel or whatever and then the extra video bar shows up and the same vids may be there to do it agai. But I have never heard of a video playing over and over and adding views automatically ?

I love it when I hear someone say they get 2000 views a day or whatever on this forum and then I ask them how and you never hear anything nor see proof. Thanks for nothing and for lying.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2012 11:05 AM

My misconception was the info came out of the long forum thread. Anyway... I'd like to see how exactly it is done...

R.

• cobaltm
    3,961 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2012 11:27 AM

pjctas0822:
    love it when I hear someone say they get 2000 views a day or whatever on this forum and then I ask them how and you never hear anything nor see proof. Thanks for nothing and for lying.
    It doesn't happen any more (at least not for me) but when it did I earned more than 2000 views ($30.00 back then) several times in less than a day.

The way it happened is not discussed to keep wgt from stopping it from happening but they have apparently caught on.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2012 12:33 PM

Vouching for that.  ^^^^^   Lot of stuff was played for in the CC and the owner got his bad self some sticks.  :-)

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2012 3:44 PM
    35 Posts
    11-27-2012 10:31 PM

Some times here in US the views can be used 1000's of time. I have gotten 2500 views at 3 views per viewing. I was watching a baseball game and kept the views going, then watched a full length, Spent about 6 hours straight with the views. At the end of each view had to hit "more views" and the same kept coming. Sometimes it is only 1 or 3 or 10 etc. It will show "unavailable" when they run out. So, good viewing while you can. It is work and you do earn the credits, Very little is really free.

Exactly guys which is why when people come on here and say that they get all those videos now puzzles me and I know its just boolshiet. Why do they even bother to lie like that is beyond me.

• PAGES
RSS