Re: No Swearing!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 20 2013 11:59 AM (3 replies)
  • Bugsytwo
    18 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 3:52 AM

Dear WGT,

Please add a button for "no swearing".

Increasingly I have found players use swear words in text during matches. This is not only impolite to other players, it should be signalled as unacceptable behaviour.

Worse, I saw a button, here on WGT ! - labelled "shut the F**k up" (rather like a Facebook like button) - what next?! This is just unacceptable.

While I realise there will always be crude players and players who cannot spell or are less than polite, but should we allow reasonable etiquette standards on the golf course to go down the tubes? No? Why then here on WGT??

• ZachMichel
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2013 10:32 AM

Agree 100% It just happened to me and my decision is not to continue playing Just started 2 days ago and will not continue n this game. So long WGT

• borntobesting
    9,684 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2013 11:35 AM

All you have to do is close the chat window and play. But if you chose not to do that you can take screen shots of the offensive language and send it to WGT. 

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2013 11:59 AM

ZachMichel:

Agree 100% It just happened to me and my decision is not to continue playing Just started 2 days ago and will not continue n this game. So long WGT

So your going to let a select few ruin it for you ? That in itself is childish this is not a Christian site ya know . Like poster said ....Just close the chat window.

RSS