Help › Forums

Re: TO ALL WGT MEMBERS

Mon, Dec 3 2012 5:49 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2012 6:55 PM

Awesome Francois,

A pleasure to have you on my friends list, and always a pleasure to have you in a game!

• 100plus
    801 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2012 8:04 PM

Always a pleasure and a lotta fun playing with you Frap,win or lose.You have never turned down an invite and I look forward to some laffs and good times every time I see you green and ready to go.Hope you and I are doing this for a long time to come.

Trev

ps: am also 61

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2012 11:04 PM

verry nice all your comments ,  ty vm ,  for your support ,  i will always do the best i can to have fun,and  give respect to all members , i know what it takes to enjoy this game ,  its people  like you that makes me feel good .Threads and posts    that i look forward to read  ,   So   next year  same time i hope  i will still love this Golf game and its community .    Frapp

• AnnaHaberl
    795 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2012 11:36 PM

Salut François,

Bon Anniversaire sur WGT pour ton implication et amitié ici dans les forums WGT ou dans ceux de ton Club vitruel mais aussi un plus que ça, le SCC.

Quel plaisir de te compter comme ami et aussi de pouvoir jouer avec toi.

Bonn continuation my dear friend.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 3:38 PM

Happy anniversary, Frap!

Glad to see you around and I'm sure I'll be saying this next December :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza 

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 4:34 PM

Frap,

Congrats on two years, you are a true gentleman and it's been my pleasure to have interacted with you through a few games, and to share a few laughs in the forums. Players, as yourself, raise the bar and make WGT a better experience for us all.

Doc :)

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 4:34 PM

drmoose:

Players, as yourself, raise the bar and make WGT a better experience for us all.

Doc :)

Well said!

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2012 5:49 PM

I had to come back to this post ,i said ty vm already  but  comments like drmoose,  and WGTpizza, i can not let go by ,  So again TY VM  for the verry nice words  from all ......  :) And yes i will be writting  the same thing  next  December 2013 ,God willing .     Francois (Frapp)

• PAGES
RSS