Forums

Help › Forums

TO ALL WGT MEMBERS

Mon, Dec 3 2012 5:49 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2012 4:22 PM

To all Members i had the plaisure to play with,to all the Members i became friends with,and to all WGT staff Members like WGTicon,WGTpizza ,i thank you .Today  marks  two years on this site,   i had nothing but fun,and an experience i became in love with,i am a French Canadian (Quebecois) ,i am 61, unable to work,after a working accident, this game saved some of my sanity, this game have become part of my life now in a verry positive way.    I hope i will be able to have another message like this one  next  December .          Again TY VM, WGT, WGT Members , and to my  Sherbrooke Country Club .    See you all on the greens,              Francois    ( Frappefort)                  :)                  

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2012 4:38 PM

Happy anniversary Frappe...a respected WGT member....bonne chance mon ami

Andy

• weanbean
    4 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2012 4:48 PM

hey Frappe mon ami:  u've helped preserve my sanity also,,by being such a good 

guy.. Like you say  Bo CA Bo Ca my friend.

Bean (aka Yvan lol)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2012 4:50 PM

FrankO ,,  Sir ,, You are one of the Good guys here in WGT land .

OPY   iaaRft

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2012 5:12 PM

Happy 2 Years! Played with you before and a true gent. Here's to two more years this game is a ton of fun! Look forward to a future round with you!

Mes.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2012 5:22 PM

Happy Anniversary to one of the best people on this site. We have been friends a long time, and it is always a pleasure to play with you or against you. I will look forward to a round on your third anniversary and many during the coming year. You are truly a gentleman and a great member of WGT, Stay well Francois.

Renni 

• WRWil
    42 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2012 5:41 PM

Congrats on your 2 year WGT anniversary. Enjoy reading your posts. I joined 2 years ago in August and have also enjoyed  playing this game. Wish the learning curve was as fast playing the real game. Keep staying positive.     

WRWil

• callawayjay
    46 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2012 5:50 PM

Bonsoir M. Fort.

Félicitations pour votre deuxième année içi.  Ce n'est pas toujours évident de garder l'espoir avec ce jeux parfois.  Tout de même, bonne chance et bon courage pour les années à venir.

Bien à vous (d'un franco-ontarien).

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2012 6:42 PM

Happy Anniversary and many more to come. I always respect your posts and hopefully will meet on the fairways one day (although I may be in the rough searching for my ball).

• PAGES
RSS