Forums

Help › Forums

Re: To all the Santa Clauses out there.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 9 2012 6:11 PM (3 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Dec 8 2012 6:28 PM

Your doing a wonderful job this year guys. Hope the members are enjoying this, and that everyone has a great holiday, spending time with their loved ones, and getting a chance to take a deep breath, relax and are prepared for the new year to come. Who knows what it will bring?

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 1:14 PM

renniw52:

Your doing a wonderful job this year guys. Hope the members are enjoying this, and that everyone has a great holiday, spending time with their loved ones, and getting a chance to take a deep breath, relax and are prepared for the new year to come. Who knows what it will bring?

Well said, I'm very proud to be a part of this community :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 5:21 PM

Thank you Pizza, too bad no one else cares, but you warned me. No problem. So many members, so little who care. I will do what I can to bring a little happiness to a deserving member. After today, this will all be done in the name of Strange Magic, one of my best friends, and one of the best members of WGT ever. This man is a jewel, a crown jewel.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 6:11 PM

renniw52:
    Thank you Pizza, too bad no one else cares, but you warned me. No problem. So many members, so little who care. I will do what I can to bring a little happiness to a deserving member. After today, this will all be done in the name of Strange Magic, one of my best friends, and one of the best members of WGT ever. This man is a jewel, a crown jewel.

This is the correct disposition - one that will take you far in life. Good show, renni.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

RSS