Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Sorry, product care

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 21 2012 2:22 AM (3 replies)
  • DavidParker
    2 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 5:19 PM

Most people that produce a product attempt to give and maintain that product to the best of their ability, in order to keep making money for said product. That is certainly not the case here. They get money from us, the consumers, as well as make oodles of money from their sponsors ( ie. Nike, Taylor Made, Ping, Callaway, etc.)

Do they try to give us a good and stable product and website to play it on? Absolutely not! I switched from Google to Mozilla Firefox, because the swing meter was constantly jerking to the point that I could not play a competitive round. The game was also taking forever to load and move from one page to the next. After approximately 4 months with Mozilla  Firefox, guess what? The same thing is happening again.

Obviously, these people are only interested in getting what they can from us, while they can, and don't care for our enjoyability of the game. In my opinion, you may as well not spend any money on this website and only use what clubs you have given to you and can get with Free credits. The game quality will be the same regardless.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 12:36 AM

ample ram?

clear startup?

cleared cache?

tried Maxthon3?

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 1:14 AM

DavidParker:
    the swing meter was constantly jerking to the point that I could not play a competitive round. The game was also taking forever to load and move from one page to the next.
    There are other items of probable product care shortage, but if these are your only complaints, your local computer admin should be able to fix them:

Possibly

- Flash issues for the swing meter

and

- connection speed issues for the load times.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 2:22 AM

ah, bless their hearties .. :)

yet another post blaming everybody but themselves .. shocker .. 

funny how people who do regular pc maintenance hardly sit with these kinda issues .. 

RSS