64 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 3:44 PM

Very nice gesture

• Coyote37
    143 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 4:18 PM

ahades:

gift to mmikkeelee

Winner Winner!!!  I will gladly gift them too mmikkeelee. :)

Thank you all for your encouraging words. I realize everything happens for a reason & he is in a much better place. Its just soo sad :( right now, especially being the holidays. Just cant wait to see him again!!! :)

Thanks & Merry Christmas

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 4:30 PM

Coyote-

Tomorrow morning I will be attending a state-wide moment of silence ceremony for twenty little boys and girls (who were about the same age as your nephew) who were recently taken from us.

I will include your nephew in my prayers.

MC

• Coyote37
    143 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 4:44 PM

mrcaddie:
    I will include your nephew in my prayers.
    Thank you sooo much!! It meens alot :) I truly hope you have a great Christmas

Sincerely, Coyote

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 5:06 PM

His first name?

• Coyote37
    143 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 5:17 PM

mrcaddie:

His first name?

Liam

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 6:36 PM

Coyote37:

Hello, I have received a couple gifts this season from some of the best members on WGT. To say thanks & pass on the generosity of the the holiday spirit the 7th person to post will get a 3 pack of Callaway Tour i(s) golf balls.

The reason I wanted to make it the #7 post is because my nephew past away in a house fire this past July & he was 7 years old. His favorite # was 7.  Times are tough right now with the lose, but reading these forums & seeing the generosity & actual caring about others has really lifted my spirits. :)

Thanks again & Happy Holidays!!! :)

May God Bless your family, and the angels watch over you during these difficult times! We now have another little angel, Liam watching over us!

mgb

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 6:54 PM

Sorry to hear of Liam, my heart goes out to your family!

May a Merry Christmas be yours.

Callaway L33 (S)

:)

• Coyote37
    143 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 8:19 PM

Wow, thank you everyone for the support!! I'm getting ready to stay at my sisters house (Liam's mother) for the next two weeks & its going to be really difficult. Her and her husband is just torn to pieces. Devastated!! I'm not sure how much better I will be, but all I want is to help them through the season. Just everyone who prays please pray for my family! 

Thanks in advance, Coyote

• ukvermont
    56 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 10:04 PM

I'm always late, lol.

• PAGES
RSS