Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Tour-SD Balls

Tue, Dec 25 2012 11:24 AM (9 replies)
  • BMF5
    81 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 9:36 AM

I would like to gift a sleeve of WGT Tour-SD Balls to someone that has never tried an upgraded ball before. Just be the first to respond and state the following in their reply: "I would like to try an upgraded ball for the first time." Happy Holidays to all.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 9:54 AM

Very nice of you ,,   A nother good thing happend in WGT land .

OPY  iaaRft

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 9:58 AM

I'm intrigued to try an upgraded ball for the first time... (but I have a hard enough time keeping track of where the starter ball is going, lol)

... however, I have been blessed more than once through the kindnesses of giveaways in these forums, so please pass this along to a more deserving player.

A very nice gesture btw, and Merry Xmas to you!

• BMF5
    81 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 5:50 PM

No one has taken this offer yet, just a reminder. 

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 7:07 PM

"I would like "Corwyn" to try an upgraded ball for the first time."

Please gift a sleeve to Corwyn. I know for a fact he's yet to hit anything other that the free ball.

• BMF5
    81 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 8:27 PM

CerinoDevoti:

"I would like "Corwyn" to try an upgraded ball for the first time."

Please gift a sleeve to Corwyn. I know for a fact he's yet to hit anything other that the free ball.

Just get him to reply first and I will. Very nice of you to think of your friend.

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Dec 25 2012 4:47 AM

All right then, I will...  :) as you have no other takers

BMF, I had replied earlier (see higher up post), feeling I had quite enough presents already this holiday season!

Thanks Cerino, for the nudge, and for the kind thoughts!

And thank you BMF, for your generosity.

A very Merry Xmas to you both!

• BMF5
    81 Posts
    Tue, Dec 25 2012 5:28 AM

Corwyn:

All right then, I will...  :) as you have no other takers

BMF, I had replied earlier (see higher up post), feeling I had quite enough presents already this holiday season!

Thanks Cerino, for the nudge, and for the kind thoughts!

And thank you BMF, for your generosity.

A very Merry Xmas to you both!

Done. They should be in your inventory. I cant believe you have never tried an upgraded ball with your nice clubs. I hope you like them and I think you will notice a difference. Happy Holiday's.

• RachMorgan
    1,243 Posts
    Tue, Dec 25 2012 11:24 AM

Just wanna point out he didn't say the phrase that pays :D

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Dec 25 2012 2:52 PM

Thank you so much BMF! And Happy Holidays to you too!

I've just played my first (half) round with the balls: WOW! What a difference. I shot 29 at RSG in a cc tourney (and even that included a couple of missed makeable putts)!!!

Even the clubs are pretty new to me, so this is a whole Brave New World... but I could get used to this... lol.

(of course, now I'm at risk of becoming addicted to balls I have to keep buying, hmmm....)

RSS