rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 19 2010 7:15 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • smason77
    464 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 11:31 PM

jakestanfill7:

tiffer67:
    "You know what? WGT should, once a year, give active members half a dozen free balls by way of a thanks for all the meterings throughout the year" Wouldn't that be a great gesture from a company that cares?

LOL.   I'd take a couple of sleeves as a slap squarely in the face for all the balls I have lost in a year.  My record was 13 lost balls in one DAY!  No way to count but I believe I am probably approaching 300 lost balls due to meter issues in a close to a year.  That said I have logged 2000+ rounds that I actually finished and have probably WD from at least 200 tourneys because my POS computer and the lovely meter.

Jake are you a true blonde? lol

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 3:15 AM

i found a good way to keep from loosing balls... here goes

when your meter starts to do the cha cha cha, remove your hand , finger, claw from your controler. it took me awhile but i love the sound of a practice swing

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

works for me!

G

ps insomia sux, so its double the coffee to get going. the best part of not sleeping is Foldgers in your gut!

maybe i should write a comedy routine while im dead tired  

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 6:19 AM

Yeah that usually works for me too gsoup but it's not as easy as it once was now that I am playing i15s. It is difficult, on occasion, to prevent your instincts taking over particularly if the meter stutters in the latter stages of its decent.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 9:48 AM

Actually WGT did gift everyone with a free sleeve of balls last year. 

Edit: Or maybe they just gifted ME a set 'cause I'm so special?

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 6:52 AM

tiffer67:
    For someone with anger management issues, your handling it very well. However, your right. You don't get, if you don't ask.  :

I dont have anger managment problems, i just need people to quit pissing me off

G

• ALByrd60
    224 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 7:15 AM

ASM SOON AS I SEE THE FIRST STUTTER IN THE METER, I TAKE MY HAND OFF THE MOUSE CAUSE I KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN, THE METER IS GOING TO GLITCH AND CAUSE U TO HIT VERY LATE AND THERE IS YOUR MAJOR SLICE!

• PAGES
RSS