Forums

Help › Forums

Re: stuck in a tier

Wed, Jan 2 2013 12:27 PM (1 replies)
  • bigstickdude
    19 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 9:51 AM

i turned legend in 2012 about oct and avg 68 ,can't seem to get any better,  stuck in that tier and can;t move up.these guy that shoot in the 50's are using the somee meter, can't wgt stop it and make the game fair????? it seems to me all wgt is doing and cares about is taking my money ,they tell me these people are more skilled that's b.s. how can you shoot in the 50's all the time , no way ,let's all play fair.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 12:27 PM

bigstickdude:
    ,they tell me these people are more skilled that's b.s. how can you shoot in the 50's all the time , no way

That is just what they are..More Skilled !!

I suggest you try another course other than St As, doing that will give you a more rounded game and teach you many new things.

You score in the low to mid 30's in CC comps BUT high 30's / 40's on Legend greens, as I said above, play all courses (Ranked) and you may well see your ave rise at first but after much practicing you will get better.

And I'm afraid that is the operative word PRACTICE....which the ppl who shoot 50's constantly, have done a lot of..GL

Andy

RSS