Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Horror Story

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 4 2013 7:42 PM (6 replies)
  • golfvader7
    1,822 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2013 3:38 PM

Trying to earn credits watching videos/ads the last few days has been a horror story. Peanut Labs, Live Gamer, Social Theater,.......all are having technical issues of 1 kind or another. Videos do not play, screens go black, confirmation emails aren't there and only PL has gotten back to me to "try" and help. I asked WGT to "help" but that request fell on deaf ears or was circular filed. Just another creditless day in WGTland!!!!

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2013 3:45 PM

golfvader7:
    Trying to earn credits watching videos/ads the last few days has been a horror story. Peanut Labs, Live Gamer, Social Theater,.......all are having technical issues of 1 kind or another

Give this a shot - try Clearing Your Cache. If that doesn't improve your situation, try Clearing Your Flash Cache.

Let us know the results of your troubleshooting when you're done :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• golfvader7
    1,822 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2013 4:13 PM

I clean, clear, wash, scrub, bleach, and soften on a regular basis. I did do all you suggested at 11am(est) today before I started my credit earning and playing. The last few days have been awful. Sorry,(I am no computer tech) but the problem is NOT here! But I DO THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE!!!!!!

• golfvader7
    1,822 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2013 4:45 PM

FYI....MR WGTPIZZA.............TRIAL PAYS JUST F***KED ME AGAIN FOR 200 CREDITS. IT'S NOT ANY CACHE OR BROWSER OR CLEANING PROBLEM. IT'S THE DAMN PEOPLE THAT WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT PLAY US LIKE A STRADIVARIUS, AND THE WGT QUIVERS IN THEIR BOOTS WHEN WE COMPLAIN, BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE ON THE EXECUTIVE BOARD OF THE WGT!!!!!!!!!! SO WE'RE SCREWED NO MATTER WHAT WE DO. I JUST LIVE WITH IT..........BUT THE PAST FEW DAYS HAVE BEEN MORE UNBEARABLE THAN USUAL........BUT AS WE JEWS SAY, "THIS TOO SHALL PASS"

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2013 5:57 PM

• golfvader7
    1,822 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2013 7:01 PM

HILARIOUS!!!!! YOURS DOESN'T WORK EITHER!!!!!!!

• smooohh
    43 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2013 7:42 PM

i have quit the free credit game because it just is waaaay too much..................!

RSS