Wed, Jan 9 2013 4:16 PM (5 replies)
  • theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Sat, Jan 5 2013 1:07 PM

Sorry bout that...

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Jan 5 2013 9:08 PM

Should libraries through away old history books? Sometimes old threads can provide insights into whether things have improved or worsened, and tell you how things used to be done.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Jan 5 2013 9:39 PM

Never get rid of those posts but please do fix the darn search button and the way the forum searches for topics/words...... Its horrid to use the search feature which is why there are so many useless repetitive threads. Geezzzz I forget how to spell sorry.

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 1:05 PM

Okay..thank you for the feedback on this..I stand corrected on this..as.when a player said ..should you throw old library books out..answer is.. NO..I only posted this as thought it would free up more room for newer posts..and said at the start it was not a huge issue to start with,I will probably remove the post.as I do most of them when it turns out I was wrong..good golfing to all players and have fun always..play it as the fun.. the game was intended to be..and try not to take the game so serious that a player thinks he or she will turn into a pumpkin,golf ball,or worse if they lose or play a bad round..take care all

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 10:23 AM

courteneyfish:
    Sometimes old threads can provide insights into whether things have improved or worsened, and tell you how things used to be done.

Well said, courteneyfish

Our forum platform is seriously outdated and so we are limited, technologically. There is very little we can do as far as customization goes. I think I hear what you are asking for, theshortdriver, and that's a system that improves visibility of important posts, and hides unimportant posts. Systems like that exist on other forum platforms but sadly, not ours.

That being said, we make due with what we have ;)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2013 4:16 PM

Thank you W G T pizza for your reply to this post..Like I stated it is not a big issue at all was only curious. I have had no issues with this great game ever that you and your hard working staff have brought to the net..I have had many many hours,(two many to count), of pure fun and like this game very much.. look forward to many more hours and months on this fantastic site..take care all of you's

RSS