Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 9 2013 5:55 AM (8 replies)
  • Breastman
    21 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 10:00 AM

How about some new courses like Wolf Creek and getting rid of ones like Bethpage Black and Oakmont. All courses should be open to all players and not just closest to the hole. Open Pebble Beach, Caso De So; Chauteau Whistler, etc just to name a few; and not as premium courses. How about extra credits for closest to the center of the fairway and others. Just because players have certain ratings doesn't mean they play that good and I'm one of them. Why ALL championship courses? There are courses all over the world. Try some of them. Your site is becoming more and more less desirable and needs some drastic changes. Just food for thought.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 10:31 AM

Breastman:

. Your site is becoming more and more less desirable.

Nice.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 10:53 AM

Breastman:
    and getting rid of ones like Bethpage Black and Oakmont.

Now there's a plan......

Let's start scrapping courses..?

I think your ideas need a re-think, on so many levels.

Andy

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 10:03 PM

Go download Links...Just think, 1700 cartoon courses just for you. So if you download and play 1 course per day we dont have to hear you type for 5 years...lucky us.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2013 1:06 AM

What - DELETE courses????? Sadly opening courses isnt as easy as flicking a switch. They were simply designed as CTTH courses and would need total mapping for stroke play. Cabo and Whistler are there for play, you need to pay a green fee as they were not devoloped by WGT.

As a level 89 Master averaging 75 I would suggest you learn to play the existing courses not suggesting WGT should can some courses. Unless you personally want to fund WGT for those courses - MisterWGT may even send you a sleeve of Nikes as a thank you.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2013 1:45 AM

Wot a Barclays Banker.

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2013 2:09 AM

BPB & OAK are great courses from the back tees (used to dread them in the past).........you have been here long enough, get up to the Legend Tier & play from the back tees if you want a real challange.

I do do agree, however, it would be nice if WGT mapped some non- Major courses to add to their list of courses.

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2013 2:28 AM

Totally agree, a few greens that aren't merely paint on the north side of Mount Everest would be nice, you know, the type of courses REAL humans actually play on. I was born in the year of the Tiger, it isn't my name, (and I'm faithful to my wife but lets not go there).

This is a reply to the post above, I forgot to include the quote.

• DDLB
    3,441 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2013 5:55 AM

If you had of said add a Best of Par 3's it would be more logical than deleting what cost a fortune to get.

RSS