Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Why so many glitches

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 2 2013 11:21 AM (2 replies)
  • hitemalot
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 8:18 PM

World Tour Golf is a fun game when there isn't so many problems. i mean, instead of saying it's the "Grinch That Sole Christmas" it could be dubbed the "Glitches That Stole A Fun Game."  

What gives? Are you people ever going to get this system corrected or will WTG players always have to live with this crap. Look, a few glitches here and there isn't that bad, but now, thery occur when I swing and my shots sail off into the fescue or worse.

Please work to get this severe annoyance corrected. After all, I am a paying customer.

• JLeary1
    416 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2013 10:10 AM

I totally agree. I am at the point with wgt that I am close to never playing again.

I have tried many browsers (firefox, IE10, comodo dragon, maxthon), I have tried the affinity fix, I tried the razer game booster, and nothing fixes the jerky, jumpy swing meter. I have rolled back flash to several earlier versions, then tried the latest version again.

To be honest, all the posts saying "oh this will fix it" or "that browser will fix it", or if you just apply this magic potion, it will fix it, is garbage. Nothing fixes this flash/wgt game issue. I have a quad core i7 3GHz laptop with 8GB of ram on a newly formatted windows installation.

It is sooo frustrating!

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2013 11:21 AM

Disable your popup blocker: Click here

Enable cookies on your browser: Click here

Flash version 10 or newer. Make sure your browser allows flash content.

Go to the Adobe Storage Setting Manager: Click here

Move the slider so that you are allotting at least 100KB to storing flash objects. Check the "Allow third party Flash content" and "Store common Flash components" checkboxes. 

Display tab:

Flash Quality: HIGH (almost no difference with Best)

Show lessons: OFF

Distance markers: ON

Aerial multi-cam: ON

Aim arc: ON

Camera Pans: ON

Reflections: OFF

Advanced tab:

Background loading: ON

° Adobe Flash: 

If you experience an error message or big problems when loading the game, then clear your browser and Adobe Flash cache. 

Clear Browser cache: Click here

Clear Adobe Flash cache: Click here

With this setup i never have or had any meter issues or any other glitches may encounter

RSS