Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Just Saying

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 16 2013 1:07 PM (5 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2013 9:19 AM

The game is totally FUBAR today. I have tried 5 courses and they are all off. Winds don't register, putts showing totally wrong breaks, the slightest miss of the ding has resulted in 3 lost new Nike balls. Proof enough for me, to just play a couple of AS at night, enjoy a little friendship, and save my damn money. Every thing is cleared and clean, and I am playing on a dedicated browser. The writing on the wall is very clear.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 12:32 PM

Guess no one agrees, that aside, the game is even worse today. Putting has been screwed with to the point that even a 2 ft gimme is a crap shoot. Been doing a lot of _itching the last few days, guess it is just me. Glad the rest of you are finding everything perfect, and shooting those 8-9 under pars every 9 hole round. Keep up the good work, I'll just keep wearing out balls and try to get a par round. I just don't have it anymore.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 12:43 PM
    This post has been deleted.
  • lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 12:43 PM
    This post has been deleted.
  • Braidan1218
    101 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 1:02 PM

I thought it was just me playing like me, but some putts leave me scratching my head.

Sometimes it breaks, sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it breaks more than it looks like it should.  And don't get me started on distances....

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 1:07 PM

Hello Renni, its always like this it seems ,but  i just play and ajust the best i can ,i notice after a few games my mind has ajusted to changes if there was.  And to me it makes the game more chalenging .       I try the best i can,i dont need to win or post great scores ,the compagny  of other members at my level or tier,make the game  enjoyable ,and if i compare my game to others  that are about like me in Level and tier ,well i am not that bad ,and some time with some patience i do pretty good. Renniw   tommorow is another day .   GL  mon ami

RSS