Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hack Legend

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 20 2013 10:52 PM (4 replies)
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2013 10:00 AM

I don't know how they do it, but my game simply increased in a 2-5 strokes rate.  My usual 30-32 at St. Andrews Front 9 has magically being increased in a steady 33-35.  For the first time I feel a consistency in WGT :  Anywhere I used to score X now it's X + 2 to 5 ... That's good !  Congratulations to those who aren't so severely discouraged ... How you guys do it ... are you THAT lucky ?

I have used all my physical, mental, emotional and even spiritual tweaks and nothing works ... I swear ! ... I can play with a peaceful heart and NOTHING.  I can play with some fearless courage and ... NOTHING.  I can use all my notes, calculator and dedicate time to each shot and guess what ? ... NOTHING.  God abandoned me ! ... but only in WGT ! (lol)

Or maybe ... wait a minute ! .... I think I am the inventor of a new tier in this game :

"Hack Legend"

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2013 10:12 AM

Quijotazo:

I don't know how they do it, but my game simply increased in a 2-5 strokes rate.  My usual 30-32 at St. Andrews Front 9 has magically being increased in a steady 33-35.  For the first time I feel a consistency in WGT :  Anywhere I used to score X now it's X + 2 to 5 ... That's good !  Congratulations to those who aren't so severely discouraged ... How you guys do it ... are you THAT lucky ?

I have used all my physical, mental, emotional and even spiritual tweaks and nothing works ... I swear ! ... I can play with a peaceful heart and NOTHING.  I can play with some fearless courage and ... NOTHING.  I can use all my notes, calculator and dedicate time to each shot and guess what ? ... NOTHING.  God abandoned me ! ... but only in WGT ! (lol)

Or maybe ... wait a minute ! .... I think I am the inventor of a new tier in this game :

"Hack Legend"

Always keep a case of beer next to the computer.

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2013 10:20 AM

I can assure you there are forces well beyond my understanding lately. They have kept me away from my usual frame and placed me within another. No matter what I do I miss the 3 footer if it needs be, and it keeps me within my new frame. No matter how hard I try I can't break into.. I can leave a 5 footer short or hit it too hard to make it jump, or the last foot won't break but when I putt back I see I have a river of break that wasn't there when my ball came to rest where it is now...or my meter will jump to ding when I need a pull...even clicking on the first line left...anything.. you won't make it because I say so.

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2013 10:34 AM

bigdaddie1:
    Always keep a case of beer next to the computer.

Tried it too.  Prevents the "pain" yes, but the game remains the same (or worse depending on how many ... lol) ...

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2013 10:52 PM

The only one thing over WGT I am tired of learning over, and over, and over again (so many times that it even looks like the only true earnings of this entire experience) is to re-learn to lose, over, and over, and over again ! ... Hurrah ! 99.99% must feel content with playing "LOSE AGAIN" ... Yes, this is only a game ... to lose 99.99% of the times tho (talking about RG's mostly) ... lol ... fun ? ... less every day :(

RSS