Sat, Feb 2 2013 10:10 AM (26 replies)
  • Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2013 3:13 PM

Dougie4042:

Jerm65:
    4 Dogs Playing Poker

They got a movie on that?

Indeed they do!  And if you can figure out who did what....with more than about 3 minutes left in the movie...you're doing better than most people.  (you "think" you know, but things keep happening that prove your theory wrong.  Kinda' like playing WGT....)

• xstinsonx
    363 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 8:46 AM

Catch Me If You Can is also a great movie. Just watched it again last night on tv. Two great actors in it.

• RachMorgan
    1,243 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 9:26 AM

Two good movies I've recently seen....polar opposites....about the same subject:  The end of the world

"Seeking a Friend for the End of the World" if your into quirky comedies.  Steve Carell and Keira Knightly.   Anything with Steve Carell is great..."Dan In Real Life", "Date Night", "Crazy Stupid Love".

And "Melancholia".    Kirstin Dunst in a very moody, depressing movie with some of the most interesting visuals I've seen.   The images and the beautiful music before the title even appears on the screen captivated me.

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2013 6:16 PM

Thank you all so much. Glad I asked for some movies, I hurt myself so now I have some stuff to watch while I feel sorry for myself...

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2013 4:07 AM

xstinsonx:
    Catch Me If You Can is also a great movie. Just watched it again last night on tv. Two great actors in it.

You have very good taste!

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2013 4:44 AM

Comedy: Movie 43... though you might have to go to the cinema to see it!

i was going to mention a sc-fi...Prometheus...but you dont  like them! (Ii got the feeling it was a prequel to Alien. A Classic!)

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2013 10:10 AM

xstinsonx:

You dirty dawg! LoL

RSS