Forums

Help › Forums

Re: freeze ups

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 24 2013 2:54 AM (2 replies)
  • bigjohn51
    8 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2013 6:37 PM

installed windows 8 games lock up after 2 or 3 holes  have to close out game and continue 2 keep playing  sure makes 4 a long game  does anybody know if windows 8 is causing this

bigjohn

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2013 9:59 PM

I am no pro at Windows OS's but I have heard horror stories of running WIN8 and Flash games. I would probably seek help from a WIN 8 forum as opposed to here. I would say do a search of this forum as there have been several discussion about that issue but the search feature is currently being searched for :(

Hopefully someone will chime in with the link on this forum to the discussion but as I said I would goto an off WGT site to get help. I would even go as far to say that I would create a seperate partition on my harddrive with WINXP Pro or Windows 7 PRO for gaming purposes.

• Courtney01
    912 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2013 2:54 AM

pjctas0822:
    I would create a seperate partition on my harddrive with WINXP

this would be an Ideal way to go, Firstly Not having any other Junk on ur Portion of the drive would be the best,to only use it for Games.  Although Most Systems run of 64 Bit the Brousers as well as flash still run off the 32 Bit system, Wont be upgraded for a while so i Understand. Im not too good with Win 8 But have heard its Unstable for Games. win 7 is also good but personally i find winXP for my set up works best.

Hope that helps

Courtney

RSS