Forums

Help › Forums

Re: TOUR LEGEND

Fri, Jan 25 2013 11:25 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2013 11:45 PM

I'd prefer a cart girl with giggles for a night to a honourable wife with migraine for a weekend...

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2013 11:52 PM

frappefort:
    Yes i must say it is important for me to make TL,  just to finish something i started, worked, spend time on,  not counting all the $tiny_mce_markernbsp; i spent willingly. 
    Each to his own!

I prefer not to see work and costs but fun and leisure and voluntary spendings.

This joy may be endless...

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 1:00 PM

MBaggese:

alosso:
    Is it of any importance to get there?

Besides the 6 months of free balls and the use of the company helicopter for one weekend a year...not really;)

Damn is that all....I was hoping for a free phone call to Chad !!

Too expensive I suppose...:)

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 6:44 PM

Guilty as charged.  I don't know if my friend Francois was referring to me, but I fit the bill.  Just finished up my first year here, and early on I decided I wanted to make Legend asap and then TL when the new tier was introduced.

In the process I've worn out St A to get average down and tier up, to the neglect of the rest of the beautiful courses.  But having reached my goal, my friends (several of whom have already posted here) will tell you that lately I've begun to play AS and MP with them and will play any course any time.

The real fun here is playing rounds of golf with friends.  After all, what's important is the journey, not the destination.  The bonus for me is that it's much easier to learn the twists and turns of the other courses while in the company of friends.  I study their shots and ask questions, just as I would on a real course.

So Francois my friend, bon chance and be patient, you will get there!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 7:04 PM

I was not referring to you my friend ,i have played with you,and  you good everywhere with a hot putter LOL:)  was reffering about a friend in my CC ,  ,,,,  and i  remember   playing two course only the last few weeks before i became Legend  :)      But over all i got some opignion here ,and  i see     ....some one said it best   i am my own Capt  ,  and like you mon ami mkg335   i like to play all games with friends Blizt , Match,ALT ,you name it LOL  ....   Frapp

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 10:31 PM

Invite one to play on Kiawah. You won't get many acceptances.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 11:15 PM

Well ,courteneyfish, i like Kiawah    so  they want to play a friendly Legend,i am there :)   

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 11:25 PM

courteneyfish:

Invite one to play on Kiawah. You won't get many acceptances.

I'll be your Huckleberry:)

• PAGES
RSS