Help › Forums

Re: WGTA

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 27 2013 5:27 AM (7 replies)
  • jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 2:17 PM

Stands for WGT Anonymous.

I think its official. I'm an addict. My wife was watching TV yesterday and saw some golf simulator where you smack a ball into a screen and said, "OMG if my husband had that we would never see him." 

That can only mean in wife speak that she believes I play this game far too much.

I personally don't think I have a problem, but then again I think denial signifies something.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 2:52 PM

I have been here over 4 years now , as of 1/21/13 ,  Have not seen my wife in three years ,  For Christmas I wanted to send her a new Driver But she is not a member , so I got my self a new wedge .

Its all good .

OPY  iaaRft

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 3:27 PM

Think I had one when I started....a son too maybe ?

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 3:33 PM

And it is a  shame when you remember Birthdays of WGT members But forget to pick up Jr from school .

OPY  iaaRft

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 3:35 PM

opyeuclid:
    Have not seen my wife in three years

Opy, your wife just told me its time for you to come over and bring her home!

PS, don't forget to bring the new driver because I moved up to new tees ;-)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 3:45 PM

ZioMio:
    PS, don't forget to bring the new driver because I moved up to new tees ;-)

How about I send you the driver , and some balls and you Keep her , I am sure she put about 50 + lbs on over the last three years .

OPY  iaaRft

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 4:14 PM

ROFLMAO

Having a frightening glimpse into my future, but oddly enough it is not scaring me away.

• BlackGibbon
    349 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 5:27 AM

I am a recovering alcoholic for 2 years now.... my wife was overjoyed when i got into WGT.........NOT NOW. She wants me to give up wgt and start drinking again!!!She can get more sense out of me then.

RSS