Forums

Help › Forums

Re: surveys

Sat, Jul 27 2013 1:52 PM (5 replies)
  • philmigroin
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 4:15 PM

Another 25 minutes answering sufficient amount of questions completing a travel survey and then recieve 5 freaking credits and wgt does nothing .EEF the survey companies they all suck, All of them exploit answers from us and give nothing in return. Anyone agree ? F/N Rooster Suckers

• EJW2011
    16 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 6:24 AM

Agree 100% - really need to look at the WGT

• TomDouglas
    25 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2013 11:40 PM

I'm a bit Peed off at the Surveys too, among other things,, Most of the time there are no surveys except for the ones that have their own Ad Icon and are there all the time that pays 5 credits,

When I do see good paying survey's I'm disqualified every time and it is getting old.

I am disabled and  I can not afford to trow out 50 bucks from my Social Security benefits to play an online golf game with the best balls are costing $6 dollars for three? Are you people for real??

I think everything in the pro shop is over priced for the average person let alone for someone that if they want to play golf, it has to be virtual golf because they can't walk! or just not at all?

This is virtual golf, how come in some cases it coats me more to play WGT golf on the computer than it does for my physically able friends to play 4'somes at the local links?

This is why i have  a bad attitude tonight, Today I noticed their was 325 credit survey, so I clicked on it and the first question it had was "What is your Ethnic Background?  So I think to myself, I really could use the credits, should I lie? No, of course not, so I tell the truth and answer "White" and the next screen tells me that I am Disqualified..  Now how racial is that? Is this the persona the WGT want to show the Pro Golfing communities?

WTF is this??   Is place run in Mexico, or South Africa or someplace in the orient?  The reason for disqualifying "any user" should not be due to their race no mater if they are White or Hispanic, Black, Oriental and any other of the thousands of races that could be taking the surveys!!

In this day and age it is just not acceptable!!

• MulliganPatty
    885 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2013 6:15 AM

I agree with Tom.  With WGT and other busnesses I understand that it's all about the bottom line.  But for some of us spending money on a computer game is not an option. Acquiring even a small amount of credits is important for us to continue enjoying the game.  You will always have those that can and will buy the latest and greatest virtual equipmet.  They will continue feeding the bottom line. 

The goal should be to have happy customers bringing in the paying ones. Throwing a few bones (credits) to the few who need to earn them is like using your advertising dollar wisely.  A happy customer will bring in twenty paying customers. But just one disgrunted customer can turn away 5 paying ones.

Not sure how factual my numbers are, but you get the idea.

Find a way to allow some of us to earn credits.

• TomDouglas
    25 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 1:37 AM

MulliganPatty:

I agree with Tom.  With WGT and other busnesses I understand that it's all about the bottom line.  But for some of us spending money on a computer game is not an option. Acquiring even a small amount of credits is important for us to continue enjoying the game.  You will always have those that can and will buy the latest and greatest virtual equipmet.  They will continue feeding the bottom line. 

The goal should be to have happy customers bringing in the paying ones. Throwing a few bones (credits) to the few who need to earn them is like using your advertising dollar wisely.  A happy customer will bring in twenty paying customers. But just one disgrunted customer can turn away 5 paying ones.

Not sure how factual my numbers are, but you get the idea.

Find a way to allow some of us to earn credits.

Thanks Patty, It nice to know that at least one person is on your side and feels it enough to to post about it as well..  Kudos to you for sure!.  

All My Best To You!!

Tom

• EStacy1
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2013 1:52 PM

Surveys are a complete waste of your time. To long, to much information. And you never can complete one to earn any credits. 

RSS