Forums

Help › Forums

Re: the Quitters

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 26 2013 5:25 PM (1 replies)
  • RachMorgan
    1,243 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 4:56 AM

I know this has probably been brought up before but...there has to be something that this site can do about people who quit in the middle of games.

I know ppl have issues and get disconnected, but there are many players with the reputation of quitting and even keep the posts on their walls from other players accusing them of quitting like some badge of honor!

I know we have the completion indicator in the lobby but....this guy who 'inspired' me to post this simply made us all wait in the game as he continued to let his clock run down until he was disqualified.....making his partner feel like he had to apologize for this jerk's actions.  This was the SECOND time this same guy did this in a game (unfortunately, I had forgotten him until he did this again).

Would WGT look at players if they had enough complaints from other members?  If one person does this continually in Alt Shot games and the other 3 contact WGT....would this be looked at if this players name constantly came up?

I suppose that people who do that enjoy posts like this.  So, I'm probably giving the guy exactly what he wants lol.....but whateva.  I see it as a problem.

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 5:25 PM

RachMorgan:
    I know this has probably been brought up before

once or twice . .

RachMorgan:
    Would WGT look at players if they had enough complaints from other members?  If one person does this continually in Alt Shot games and the other 3 contact WGT....would this be looked at if this players name constantly came up?

nope

RachMorgan:
    I'm probably giving the guy exactly what he wants

yup

RSS