Forums

Help › Forums

Re: QUESTION For WGTicon or Staff

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 28 2013 11:42 AM (3 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 5:44 PM

Its about the RESTART option ,  On most unlimited stroke play or CTTH there is the option to Restart ,its great , if after two holes your + 3 :) .  Now i like sometime to play a stroke play game by myself , when i choose stroke play option on the game page, go to a course, and play Legend conditions and i again am at +3 on the secound holes :) when i go to the menu there is no RESTART option. I have to quit  or end the game, and go back to the main page to set up the game again !     :)     Just asking  Frapp     ((  PS:  sorry if there was 100 of post already about this  question .  maybee some members knows  why or want to had  a comment to this question of mine))

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2013 2:26 AM

It's not a FAQ but the answer is easy:

Each ranked CTTH round is an unlimited tourney round (monthly sweepstakes), and unlimited stroke play is Tournament, too. In these tournaments you have the "Restart" option, in regular single (=alone) stroke play you have not.

So, if you wanna grind something out, you might want to create an unlimited CC tournament or look out if one of the weeklies/monthlies fits to your wishes.

(e.g. chasing birds on BPB #15 works well with Best of Hardest front nine - it's the first hole there)

Have fun!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2013 10:44 AM

ty alosso,   would be nice to have the restart option for regular single stroke play insteed of quitting and remaking the processus to restart the game  again.Mind you its no big deal .Frapp

• jaderoks
    571 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2013 11:42 AM

I think this would be a good idea. If you want to get warmed up for a single play tourney like a ready go or something. Just hitting restart would make it a little easier. 

Like Frapp said though, not a big deal.

RSS