Forums

Help › Forums

Re: My alter ego. How can I help WGT?

Wed, Apr 3 2013 6:27 PM (88 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 7:27 AM

renniw52:

I've tried to hide that HAC. My grandfather PAPANUTZ, was Muskie fishing on the French river in the 70's. After 10 Labatts blue he stepped behind a tree and found a hot little cow sleeping. Well being what we are, you see the results. That is my uncle RACKNUTZ, he is the author of the best selling novel, Antlers in the Treetop by Who Goosed the Moose (his pen name). I hope Francois doesn't go on a mission trying to find him. RACKNUTZ will get him in trouble.

LOL, Fancois is on a mission to find his game back ............   Good thing i know it will come back .   A Moose is a ugly horse in my book .:)  Keep up this nice gesture of generosity Mon ami Renniw .          Francois 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 2:22 PM

No takers today, must be a good day on WGT.

• TarheelsRule
    5,552 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2013 1:06 PM

I think I shot your brother today, he was hanging upside down eating all the birdseed from the two bird feeders that I have in my yard.  Only a warning shot with a BB Gun so PETA don't go ballistic on me please.

The pellet did bounce off of him and I think he gave me the finger from behind the tree but he knows to leave the bird feed alone, at least while I'm in the yard.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 2:23 PM

That is uncalled for Tar. He only eats the sunflower seeds so the poor birds don't choke. I am still unemployed, but I still have credits I deposited to help the up and coming. I will not spend these on myself. My original intent was to help those that needed it. What can I do for someone at the moment? Please no requests for full sets or expensive drivers. A good sleeve of balls or something reasonable, so I can help a few folks out.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 3:08 PM

frappefort:
    A Moose is a ugly horse in my book .:) 

Hey, hey!  My friend to the north, "Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder". Oh , an' renn, i was tryin' to keep our relationship status on the QT, but,  gotta say that's one good lookin' squoose !

Doc :)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 3:32 PM

Squoose, Now I can tell the vet to fill in the breed on his shot record. The family didn't know what the hell to call him. Damn Doc I hope that wasn't you. If it was, then Lucy you got some splaining to do.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 3:49 PM

drmoose:
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder".

LOL    ,, I never took a Fat / ugly chic home from a bar ,, But I did wake up with a few .

IaaRft

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 4:25 PM

So did I opy, and they are some of the sweetest  people I have ever known. The more to love. Not a single regret.

RSS