Forums

Help › Forums

Re: A Saint-Valentine story

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 15 2013 12:45 AM (7 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2013 10:24 AM

I am 61 years old ,married twice , but i have  never given ou receive anything for   St-Valentine day.   Well a member of our club   sent me a Virtuel card  on my wall today my first ever St-Valentine card TY Anna.       You know 50% of couple will make love tonight .      So i taught  maybee it would be great to ear what  some of you have plan for your love one today  , or if, like me you have a story to tell , it may be funy , or sad this thread could make us smile  for a change  and its only for this special day .   So  Happy Saint-Valentine day all .  Hope some have something to say .TY   Francois     

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2013 11:58 AM

Big hug Frap. You're one of the nicest people on here. X

• craigswan
    31,575 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2013 12:17 PM

Was in asda [walmart ] at lunch time today and had a good laugh at  20 or so men standing in line to buy £10 roses all exactly the same .

Standing like monkeys with no forward planning what so ever .

I had my perfume bought last week along with my emile sandie cd .

Tonite,s the night .

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2013 12:44 PM

Courteny ,i take your verry nice words like a Saint-Valentine card ,TY VM :)  Craigswan thanks for  sharing your night with us  . Tonite,s the night  GO Craig GO :) .  

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2013 2:54 PM

This year I thought I'd plan ahead.   Ordered flowers through the complete offers page on January 14th, to be delivered on today.  

Here I am, sitting and wondering where they are,( more importantly, the wife is wondering why I haven't given her anything yet) and it's nearing 6pm.  Checking the tracking number that I received, it's been out for delivery since 6am this morning. 

To make matters worse, I have college night class tonight, and don't want to miss it and fall behind.  

But hey,  I did receive the credits by doing the offer!  so I'm fine as long as they get here. ;-)

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2013 3:57 PM

frappefort:
    Tonite,s the night 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2013 6:33 PM

:)     ZioMio   ,  excelent place to put    your post    ,  great  song,  fitting . TY

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Feb 15 2013 12:45 AM

RSS