Help › Forums

Re: balls

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 20 2013 2:53 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Skyflake
    14 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2013 7:54 AM

it has taking balls from my invetory wit out me playing them,pretty simple thing im asking,there vanishing into thin air,maybe the wgt ghost at work.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2013 1:27 PM

Skyflake:

it has taking balls from my invetory wit out me playing them,pretty simple thing im asking

Well I did a quick look - Since the 11th Feb you have bought 3 sleeves and played 13 x 9 hole RR and 6 x 18 hole RR and 16 x CTTH games = at least 950 "hits" (I did not count but took a rough average over those scores)

The ball gets about 120 hits before being worn out so the games played equates to roughly 8 balls used. Now I don't know how many were in your bag at the start or how many you have left, but to me appears to be normal wear and tear (and thats also the assumption you did not lose any).

I cannot imagine WGT is giving you their weekly special buy 3 balls and get 2 but you could email them with your concern and give them the reasons why you think you are being shorted. To my eye, it appears to be normal usage.

• Skyflake
    14 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2013 2:27 PM

exactlyi call it getting the shaft

• Skyflake
    14 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2013 2:33 PM

ok what im saying this has gone back while with the mx balls and nike,i would buy sleeve,come back laer to play and instead of the 3 being there it there would be2 balls there without me even playing golf,so duing my off time one would vanish,ive alsolst balls that said my sho went ob when it landed in the fw? didnt say anthing for long time but these gballs are expensive i finally got tired of it and said something thats it.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2013 2:53 PM

The only thing I can think of you used up a ball when playing so when you come back there are only 2 left - easy to miss if you are not paying attention.

I have hit balls onto fairways at St Andys to give me an OB too - but whilst it showed on the screen as a fairway - it is actually a different holes fairway so learn't very quickly which holes I could do this on.

The only thing I can agree with is yes, the balls are expensive. If you think it is a bug right click on the screen and submit it. If you really think WGT are stealing your balls (which I would be amazed) email them with details and screen shots( PREFERABLY SHOWING THEIR HAND DIPPING INTO YOUR BAG) to members@worldgolftour.com

• PAGES
RSS