Help › Forums

balls

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 20 2013 2:53 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Skyflake
    14 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2013 2:30 PM

anyone havingissues getting shorted puchased balls i havefor 3 months with wgt doing nothing,all i get is excuses wtf wgt.,just asking them to replace the balls,sht happens wit comp,there not perfect but wt say they are?

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2013 3:16 PM

Are you certain they haven't resolved your issues simply because they couldn't understand what you were asking them to do?

P.S.: You know I'm talking about spelling, right?

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2013 3:28 PM

I cetainly have not had any problems buying balls ( I have a problem keeping them!).

Check under account that the purchase(s) went through and debited your account. If they did and you still think there is a problem email members@worldgolftour.com

Explain concisely what the issue is. From what I read you buy a sleeve and instead of getting 3 balls you get 2? I would be amazed if that was the case.

• RJThom
    115 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2013 3:49 PM

Skyflake:

nyone havingissues getting shorted puchased balls i havefor 3 months with wgt doing nothing,all i get is excuses wtf wgt.

Love to help you...............What are you trying to say exactly?

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2013 4:53 PM

I see you purchased Nike's twice,but using dove balls.did you check bag(I'm sure you did).equipped the bag(I'm sure you did that to)..sorry <that  is all I can do,WGT has to look into your account.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2013 5:56 PM

navigater:

I see you purchased Nike's twice,but using dove balls.did you check bag(I'm sure you did).equipped the bag(I'm sure you did that to)..sorry <that  is all I can do,WGT has to look into your account.

LOL I did see that on the OPs profile, but at level 94 I would hope he would know how to equip a bag.

• Skyflake
    14 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2013 7:45 AM

sorry pc doent want to type,anyway when i buy sleeve ofballs it was only giving me 2 instead of 3

• Skyflake
    14 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2013 7:48 AM

yes that is the case it will say i have 3 in invatory then next time there will only be 2 with out me ven playing.sorry pc wont typethats why the bad spelling

• Skyflake
    14 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2013 7:50 AM

they no exactly what im saying my pc having issues typing thats the bad spelling ok,anyway ive wrote thm many times ith no help just excuses.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2013 7:51 AM

Now that's a real WGT style offer.... 2 for the price of 3...

:)

R.

• PAGES
RSS