Forums

Help › Forums

Re: You big baby!!!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 27 2013 5:02 AM (4 replies)
  • Cptk41
    4 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 4:17 PM

I hate it! Three holes in, your playing not so great and you quit! Jesus! Give it a chance! Don't quit! I wait on you to play and then you quit.....don't be  looser!

• Zimatosa
    6 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 6:36 PM

Seriously,

Should be a rule against players bailing out of a game like that. I was playing with someone the other day that said " I have to duck out, I can't post this score.." What a bunch of BS! These players that quit like that are trying to save some sort of stat...

This explains why so many WGT players suddenly have to "go to work", "comb their hair" and/or pick up thier kids".....Lol

Do the veteran WGT'rs care to explain this ducking out for saving stats? If you have to bail to save a stat then your stat isn't really a true stat now is it? 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2013 4:26 AM

I never quit. I'll be any ones Huckleberry. Stats mean nothing to me. A fun game, regardless of win/loss and we all win.

• SafariMan62
    222 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2013 4:39 AM

Cptk41:

I hate it! Three holes in, your playing not so great and you quit! Jesus! Give it a chance! Don't quit! I wait on you to play and then you quit.....don't be  looser!

Not always the case, i wrote this reply yesterday. It happens A LOT on WGT lately.

About Quitters

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2013 5:02 AM

Cptk41:

If your talking about me "C",    for all to see;    please accept my apologizes!

fwiw I hate it too! 

RSS