Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Looking for a fun CC

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 1 2013 6:42 PM (8 replies)
  • patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 2:34 PM

I'm looking to join a new CC, as there are problems in the one i'm in...but I would like to join one, where everyone is there for fun and meeting new people, yet helping others out. Most definitely NOT a serious club!

I'm quick to play the tournaments and love creating them too :)

Any good ones out there , let me know....:)

Patricia

• MulliganPatty
    885 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 6:02 AM

As one of the few female members of Senior Citizens- I found a club that has enhanced my enjoyment of the game.  The members and especially the club management are the best bunch ever.  They keep things interesting and fun, and offer so many activities and interactions between members.  I am looking for more female members in the hopes of gettng up some mixed couples tournaments.  There are already tier secific tournaments to give us lower tiered players a great chance to win.

I can only mention a few of the things you would enjoy, you will have to check it out for you self.  From one Pat to another, come on in. I hopeyou will consider our group.

Mulligan Patty

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 6:13 AM

I can squeeze you into mine if you'd like. We're the biggest and most active club on here but we have fun and have all tiers from Amateur to Tour Legend. Lots of tournaments and some great people too. 

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2013 5:46 AM

Not sure i'm ready for a seniors club....:)

but thanks...

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2013 6:26 AM

Not sure but you may be a Lobster without knowing it Patricia...invite sent in good flake,

nan ~

• Sarah91
    3,227 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2013 11:02 AM

Take a little look at Mozzville international Patricia.

Plenty of tournys and lots of chat amongst members. If you like what you see, contact the Owner...Kelsey12.

Sarah x

• ukvermonter
    2,013 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2013 1:36 PM

The Peoples Club for sure, Courteneyfish is the club owner, we have lots of fun, and plenty of different types of tournaments going on all the time, some with in the club and also with other CC's. Just contact Courteneyfish and if there is room I'm sure she will accept you.

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2013 6:20 PM

I'm glad you found me....such an awesome CC !

Lobster Lair rocks!

:-)

Patricia...:)

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2013 6:42 PM

( :

RSS