Forums

Help › Forums

Re: putter pal

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 8 2013 11:20 PM (1 replies)
  • pokerdemon
    62 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 9:02 PM

i use the putter pal i buy it 1000 hits at a time i been noticeing it seems to go down fairly fast  so this time i bought 1000 i wrote down every round my putts and have noticed missing 1 or 2 a game on march 7 i ended with 407 the next day on first hole before i putted i looked and it aid 395 thats 12 hits gone  i spend some money here and don't complain about the game but when u pay for something u expect not to be cheated out of it  ty

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 11:20 PM

Who actually keeps track ? Don't want to be a con theorist but maybe that's what they count on ?

Noticed how many times you have 2 or 3 mm's left on your ball but it magically runs out on the water holes and the lack of resolve to number those hits instead of a colour system ?

Wouldn't normally think this way but after giving the longest putt comp a go on #9 Oak and getting a stock e-mail response to why my ball count went from 4 to 2 in the 1/2 hour I was putting when putts are not meant to count I can but wonder...

Still waiting for that reply too WGT..but as the 1st one took 3 weeks to be answered and then not by any thinking person ( e-mail was nonsensical ) I will hope for some response in about.. Mmm, 10 days or so ?

RSS