Forums

Help › Forums

Re: scores

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 15 2013 5:03 PM (3 replies)
  • cece123
    8 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2013 11:34 AM

i am at the masters level   (QUite new)......I let my little nephew play my site .. i showed him stroke play so he could learn.. but he didnt follow my instructions and didn't quit on nine and start a new game....  he had a score, (so he tells me of 110)..... and my score went from 67 to 80  ... now, how am i supposed to get that back down  with out beating a Legend  a couple of time and going to a level i don't want to be at..?? any suggestions???  anyone?

thankyou  

Cece

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2013 4:12 PM

Just keep playing and it will take care of itself. Once you have played enough games that score will be replaced by a lower score. Average on this site is not a true average. It is an average of your best X number of scores at each level and WGT discontinues factoring in the bad ones when you've played enough at a level.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2013 4:24 PM

+1!

Also it's not that severe.

You have only three Master scores in the score history of your profile, 35, 38, 47, which are doubled for average resulting in 80.

Further stroke rounds will soon even that high score out, and after 40 rounds the elimination of the highest scores will begin. Thus, only the good scores count in the end, and the bad ones are then forgotten.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2013 5:03 PM

As already said, you have only plated three ranked rounds at Masters Tier. Your Nephews score does not show so I assume it was under practice mode so does not count to your average. Stop playing Blitz and play some RR, and your average will drop before you know it.

RSS