Forums

Help › Forums

Re: quality control?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 20 2013 7:14 AM (4 replies)
  • SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 5:44 AM

When you notice the error, would you be happy as the company advertised who paid someone to create this and be pleased your marketing dept let this go?

Would you be happy at WGT advertising management to display this on your site as evidence of other successful advertisers?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. ... on second thoughts..nah, stuff it.

I actually clicked this ad when i first saw it a while ago to see if their site was equally as dumb.. although the product 'appears' to be pretty cool, when you read between the lines, it will end up in the garage along with all the other unused gimmicks you ended up with.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 6:39 AM

I'd love to simulate being David Hassleholf in the comfort of my own home. ;o)

Although a bottle of whisky and a cheeseburger would give me the same experience but quite a bit less expensive.

P.S. Spellcheck is trying to tell me I'm spelling whisky wrong.Being Scottish, I think I know how to spell whisky!! Yes I know other nations (including Ireland)spell it whiskey but to be honest, they are all just wrong, wrong, wrong. :0)

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 6:42 AM

It's not the word which is wrong, it's the liquid!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 6:42 AM

Whisky (Scottish English) or whiskey (Irish English).  Wusskee  or wiksy after you've had a few.  ;-)

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 7:14 AM

PaulTon:
    Hassleholf

LMAO

PaulTon:
    Spellcheck

is that something new?

RSS