Forums

Help › Forums

Re: earning credis

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 3 2013 12:44 PM (5 replies)
  • zues8
    2 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 8:57 AM

when i first started playing i would recieve credits,i no longer get them.it keeps popping up that my hole challenge is off. any ideas?

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 2:24 AM

I am a little confused, why were you receiving credits? Credits and XP Points are very different. And I assume the latter part are you talking about the hole in one challenges? These can be turned on via the options on the game screen.

• zues8
    2 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 11:11 AM

I,ve trid everything to earn credis. I,ve payed coures, wached tutorial videos,posted scores to friends,anything to earn credits and recieved nothing in return.WHY.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 12:22 PM

You are confusing Experience points and credits. The first are points you earn from playing and will show after each game is completed. These help you level up to get better equipment, but cannot buy the equipment with them.

Credits are earned from watching videos, surveys and offers or even winning credits in gameplay (gambling/betting). The credits are required to purchase the equipment. Alternaively you can buy credits. This is the link to earn credits http://www.wgt.com/user/offers.aspx

• onlymarsden2
    89 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 12:34 PM

I will buy you a some nike balls to help you out. Check out your equiment to get them.

ok, i cant send you those because of your level. will try callaways

• onlymarsden2
    89 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 12:44 PM

you should have callaways now. have fun, dont quit games and pay it forward to the next guy.

RSS