Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Touching Base With WGT Admin.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 27 2013 4:14 PM (6 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2013 4:21 PM

Hello WGT Admin. Surprise hearing from me. Through out the vast number of players on this site, you have Ambassadors and you have Damn ass adors. With all of your technical Wizardry, I hope you are keeping track of who's who. The game has become somewhat suspect lately. The forums are full of redundant posts that seem to, for the most part, fall on deaf ears. Is it not time to address the minor issues? The greatest computer golf game of all time was developed, courses were added, features, equipment, etc, etc., then it, yes and then it, I don't know how to describe it. We will continue to play, spend money, promote the site and have fun. Please give us back what we came to love. The money will flow, the friendships will grow, and it will be a great time for all.

Renniw52

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2013 12:36 PM

I guess I need to delete this post.

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2013 12:50 PM

nope....needs to stay there Ren...well stated and very diplomatically so!

LD

• TarheelsRule
    5,552 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2013 1:04 PM

Renn.....you really need to get a speedo for your squirrel.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2013 4:06 PM

Hey Tar, Andyson gave me some knickers a long time ago, I think my old buddy SM gave me a diaper, or vice a versa. Neither of them worked, I kept getting chaffed.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2013 4:14 PM

renniw52:
    chaffed.

Great  ,,  Just great !   We need a New WGT word / term for what some of the good boy,s and girl,s here think .

iaaRft

RSS