hi Alosso

Thanks for the info 120 strokes durability how easy is that

cheers :-)

• djchad1970
    9 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2013 3:27 AM

borntobesting:

djchad1970:

I have purchased and used Srixon Z star balls. Before purchasing I read the reviews on the product and the reviews left by you lovely golfers which sounded very promising. The truth, yes they will give you a bit more distance a bit more spin yes but what they fail to tell you 3 ball do not last. I play golf in the real world too, so if I buy balls from the pro shop unless I lose them they will not simply disappear, especially when your half way through a round on the 7th tee. The reviews which influenced my purchase are leaving out the most important bit of information, This product will last for a set period (which is not long 3 balls less than seven rounds). The review expresses "Solid Performance and Durability" what joke this product has left me feeling ripped off. You may feel 180 credits is cheap, I did, so if you just wish to trial this product go ahead but if you are like me looking to buy products to keep and improve your game pick something else don't get scammed.

2 things. #1 Most of us don't swing hard enough in real life to wear balls out. The stronger  players I play with do wear out their balls.

#2 most of us even if we did swing hard enough to wear out our  balls lose them way before they wear out.

yeah your correct in every sense but when I play golf I know all the risks from the 1st tee (losing ball)

2  as I don't swing hard enough to wear my balls out they last. 

3 I don't lose many balls so they last

4 you will not see me scrambling around he hedge row looking I just simply go to my bag and pull out  fresh one

so your point is balls wear out/ we might lose them ......... great .........but coming back to my point ........ how many strokes do you get (they don't last forever/trail period/under7 rounds) we need the info

• djchad1970
    9 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2013 3:29 AM

thanks for the advice

• djchad1970
    9 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2013 4:08 AM

mmmmmm .................. nope

Cost does not matter ..........If products claim excellent durability and in my opinion it has not I will label it in the manner that I did.

swing low

• djchad1970
    9 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2013 4:09 AM

thanks for your reply

• djchad1970
    9 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2013 1:31 PM

hi

can anybody help, how do you close your account  I have used the link below and nothing seems to be working. I receive an email with a number and nothing. have been at this now for the last 2 days and have received over 50 emails. 

• vincent59
    60 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2013 1:49 PM

i use the new nike balls dont seem to get as many rounds as the older nikes but thats my choice i like how far u can hit tm so dont mind the cost

• PAGES
RSS