Help › Forums

srixon z star balls

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 8 2013 1:49 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • djchad1970
    9 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2013 6:09 AM

I have purchased and used Srixon Z star balls. Before purchasing I read the reviews on the product and the reviews left by you lovely golfers which sounded very promising. The truth, yes they will give you a bit more distance a bit more spin yes but what they fail to tell you 3 ball do not last. I play golf in the real world too, so if I buy balls from the pro shop unless I lose them they will not simply disappear, especially when your half way through a round on the 7th tee. The reviews which influenced my purchase are leaving out the most important bit of information, This product will last for a set period (which is not long 3 balls less than seven rounds). The review expresses "Solid Performance and Durability" what joke this product has left me feeling ripped off. You may feel 180 credits is cheap, I did, so if you just wish to trial this product go ahead but if you are like me looking to buy products to keep and improve your game pick something else don't get scammed.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2013 11:43 AM

Hi

All balls have durability meter on the bottom right corner. when it's close to wearing out, it will change color to red, thus letting you know so.  No one tried to mislead you, it's the same for everyone.

-wgticon

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2013 12:02 PM

The site has to be paid for. You don't have to buy balls so in my opinion this system is better than green fees.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2013 12:07 PM

The Srixon should last for 120 shots (1), not counting putts on the green. This is about the maximum you can get from a ball. Others have only 90.

(1) former evaluation by users.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2013 12:15 PM

djchad1970:

I have purchased and used Srixon Z star balls. Before purchasing I read the reviews on the product and the reviews left by you lovely golfers which sounded very promising. The truth, yes they will give you a bit more distance a bit more spin yes but what they fail to tell you 3 ball do not last. I play golf in the real world too, so if I buy balls from the pro shop unless I lose them they will not simply disappear, especially when your half way through a round on the 7th tee. The reviews which influenced my purchase are leaving out the most important bit of information, This product will last for a set period (which is not long 3 balls less than seven rounds). The review expresses "Solid Performance and Durability" what joke this product has left me feeling ripped off. You may feel 180 credits is cheap, I did, so if you just wish to trial this product go ahead but if you are like me looking to buy products to keep and improve your game pick something else don't get scammed.

2 things. #1 Most of us don't swing hard enough in real life to wear balls out. The stronger  players I play with do wear out their balls.

#2 most of us even if we did swing hard enough to wear out our  balls lose them way before they wear out.

• TravisT3
    53 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2013 1:26 PM

djchad1970:

Racoondad keeps a list of Balls and their stats. Check it out .

Just an FYI to add : make sure you have at least two balls of your choice  if your current ball is getting low . Buying balls in-game will not replenish if your ball wears out . (perhaps a sleeve or two for those bad days.)

Research

• row2seat2
    1,441 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2013 2:27 PM

Next time buy the balls with 5 dots of durability, good luck.

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2013 4:10 PM

djchad1970:
    what joke this product has left me feeling ripped off. You may feel 180 credits is cheap, I did

mmmm.......contradictory perhaps..?

Srixon are a great ball, served me well on the way up.........happy hitting & all that jazz...

• djchad1970
    9 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2013 2:36 AM

Hi

I have been using this site for around 3 weeks so I class myself as a newby to this format of golf............

SO .............in the review where does it explain all that????...........erm.....erm.....???

So ....... I will tell you ..."Excellent performance and durability" ........... you keep saying durability, how long is durability?????????? 90.....100....110....120...130 strokes...... I do not know.

So ..... In my discussion I have tried to figure out the durability factor by telling other users that,........... "Do not think this product  will last forever"........"3 balls lasted me under seven rounds" ....... which may stop other buyers feeling scammed like myself. It will also give them a better understanding which I never had.

So  ........ How easy it to say...........90 stroke durability .......... 100 stroke durability ........ very.

Thus letting/giving the buyer a clear choice whether to buy a ball with 90 strokes or 100 strokes Durability........ simple as that..... forget the durability meter ........ Tell Buyers the Facts to stop any confusion

• djchad1970
    9 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2013 2:55 AM

Hi

yeah your correct I never had to buy.......... new balls............ new driver ....... new putter......... new clubs ............ but I did

As for green fees I do not worry about green fees as golf in my opinion is not a cheap sport.

oh....... and as for the site being paid for.............. its full of adverts...  links..... and other sales technics

• PAGES
RSS