Forums

Help › Forums

Re: So sorry to my Friends.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 11 2013 8:39 PM (9 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2013 6:21 PM

I will not invite any one to be my partner again. Every game I play I totally suck. I can't even make a 4 ft putt. It is not fair to my p's and I do apologize, Will stay to myself, again, I am sorry for all the lost games.

• Tightrope
    1,072 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2013 6:29 PM

Well, best thing you can do then is to partner with your enemies :)

I do not mind losing, so if you see me, send an invite

• Badfinger100
    54 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2013 6:36 PM

I will pard with you anytime Ren,you have always been very kind and giving in this wonderful venue we all love (most of the time LOL) and you have given more pleasure with your generosity than anyone else i have seen so far,so don't feel down about losing a silly game because you are a real winner in my book,hook up with me anytime....

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2013 7:02 PM

Well, you and I will get along fine Ren....my putting skills are to be desired...lol

Patricia...:-)

play soon

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2013 7:18 PM

renniw52:

I will not invite any one to be my partner again. Every game I play I totally suck. I can't even make a 4 ft putt. It is not fair to my p's and I do apologize, Will stay to myself, again, I am sorry for all the lost games.

lol Ren.

Keep the chin up.

I play alt shot to have a laugh. If I win I win....If I lose....it's no big deal.

Sure, I'll try my hardest every time but I'm playing for fun...nothing more....and I've always had a good time playing with you as my partner....win or lose :)

TTYL

tbe

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2013 5:31 PM

Maybe you scared him with your pic?....lol

• brhthecarpenter
    333 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2013 6:04 PM

you can still be my huckleberry ren, if you are ever green.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2013 6:16 PM

Sir  , I will be your Pard Anyday  !

OPY

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2013 8:00 PM

Same here , Renniw    winning is not everything  here,  its fun , but i had fun not winning with good people, we think we let our pard down  ,    well no worry  your Pard  thinks the same way  when he miss a shot  , i do ,   but i smile ,and try harder to have  a nice shot, to have the NS Frapp from players .            :)  

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2013 8:39 PM

Looks like you have some female fans, like the song goes "Who could ask for anything more?"

RSS