Forums

Help › Forums

Re: OH ME OH MY

Wed, Apr 24 2013 3:53 PM (8 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2013 12:17 PM

I just have to say, the forums on WGT are my highlight of the day. Just read the forums and you won't need newspapers, facebook, TV news, or any other media in order to hear it all. It is like the husband and wife watching a medical show on TV. The discussion is about mixed emotions. After several minutes, the husband tells his wife, there is nothing you can say that will make me happy and sad at the same time. The wife takes her husbands hand, and says honey, I told all my girlfriends in school that between you and your 8 best friends, you had the biggest  )ick, and it's still true. The husband hesitated a few seconds, and told his wife, you are still tighter than your sister. Now: with that said, Just eat a live toad every morning, and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day. Just read the forums.

Renni

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2013 2:10 PM

I also just read the forums.   Many entries very well thought out and expressed well, others, the funny pages,  it is as life is.  A little of this, some of that,  and a whole bunch of BS!

Makes for a fun time.  my nickle

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2013 12:22 PM

Still the highlight of my day, another me oh my day.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2013 1:09 PM

Same for me....there are days I don't get a chance to play a round, but I still try to skim the forums regularly.

Just seeing what my buds are up to is what it seems for me.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2013 3:05 PM

You know what they say, 'Golf is 90% mental & the other half is physical. Then again, half the lies they tell about me aren't true.

Anyway, when I come to a fork in the road, I take it. If the world was perfect, it wouldn't be eh? It's like De'ja-vu all over again. So don't touch that dwarf hand me the pliers. Oh I'm sorry, little people, I love you.

The end

PS If you don't know where your going, you might end up someplace else.

That's my Yogi!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2013 3:17 PM

It is what it has become, and then one time at band camp. But then again, I  could be under the alcafluence of incohol so it doesn't matter. I have all day Sober to Sunday up in.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2013 3:29 PM

Methinks thou dost profess too much :)

Doc

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2013 3:44 PM

renniw52:
    Just read the forums and you won't need newspapers, facebook,

agreed.

tbe

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2013 3:53 PM

Except for the beating of horses with dead sticks, I AGREE.

RSS