Forums

Help › Forums

Re: "consecutive days played"

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 22 2013 10:45 PM (7 replies)
  • dyjech
    129 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 3:27 PM

counted from the day you signed up...or...the day you finished?

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 3:30 PM

its how many days in a row you've played without a break of 24hrs in between , if you have a break it resets again

• dyjech
    129 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 4:28 PM

You didn't answer the question. I signed up on Tuesday. I finished play on Wednesday. Is my "played day" Tuesday or Wednesday?

• justcruzin2000
    45 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 4:51 PM

depending on your time zone, for example eastern standard time at 8;00 pm the day changes. As long as you play one game per day any time in that 24 hour span you are awarded an additional consecutive day. I believe that after the 3rd-or 4th day you earn a maximum of 880 experience points per consecutive day which helps you move up faster to higher levels to unlock better equipment etc.  If you miss a day you start over again a lower amount until the 4th day where you start earning the 880 experience points daily again.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 4:57 PM

Played day is when the round is completed, not when it was started. The day rolls over at 5 pm Pacific time. Best bet is to complete some type of short game like a free CTTH tourney (only 9 shots plus you get a shot at winning a drawing) before you go to bed every night and you're covered. Then you can take your time, play the stroke games at your leisure and not have to stress looking at the clock all the time to make sure you get a round finished in time.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 5:19 PM

or go to wgt community , pick a course , pick a hole , play just that hole and ya day played is sorted ]

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 9:26 PM

dyjech:

You didn't answer the question. I signed up on Tuesday. I finished play on Wednesday. Is my "played day" Tuesday or Wednesday?

It tells you everything you need to know.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 10:45 PM

In all games and tournaments, the finishing time is relevant, checked on the last stroke. Frequently, there is a little pause between release and stroke movement indicating this fact.

For WGT tournaments, the deadline is about at 11:59 pm PST/PDT, for the CDP bonus, it is 11:59 pm GMT. Both may move when transponded to local time, due to (variable) validity of daylight saving times.

RSS