Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Growing Tired of Rip-offs on here

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 6 2013 7:37 PM (1 replies)
  • DonB5750
    27 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2013 5:18 AM

I love this game and everything that's gone into development of it but I'm sick and tired of trying to earn credits and spending several minutes of time with surveys and filling out 3/4 of the forms only to find they don't want my opinion. The surveys should be constructed so they eliminate you within the first 3-4 questions instead of taking up so much of your time, then finding out you don't qualify. I know this is not WGT's fault necessarily but they do need to give feedback to the survey firms that this is very poor and unappreciated editing of their product. I've spent 30 minutes on one and ending up getting no credits, the last one I just spent 15 minutes and found out my opinion wasn't wanted.

On another note I've upgraded to 3 different clubs and found absolutely no improvment like was mentioned.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 7:37 PM

Hi

You need to whip through those surveys pretty quick, if you take too much time often you will be 'unqualified' as many others have completed the survey before you.

Dont think about your answers too much, just get the survey done.

It looks like the Putter and Driver should have made a difference for you however that wedge wont do much better than a starter wedge.

the Standard Free WGT balls also dont allow much room for improvement either, although i do see many players using this ball, it is once they are pretty practised at good equipment.

At your Level 30, try to acquire the best clubs you can around that Level.

Wedges first, then woods, then irons

RSS