Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Attribute Increase

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 7 2013 1:59 PM (5 replies)
  • Lfry84
    1 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2013 6:44 AM

I was just curious how you are able to increase attributes such as power, accuracy etc?

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2013 12:27 PM

power is fixed at a maximum based on each club, and upraded clubs. So...a 110 yard club is 110 but you can reduce that distance by not taking a full swing or changing the shot type. Some balls allow a little bit greater distance as well.  As you progress in levels, you have the option to buy better clubs with different swing meter speeds, greater distances, more forgiveness, etc.....accuracy comes through practice and, for some people, slower swing meter clubs or balls...and also through better adjustment to the lie, the wind, the elevation, etc....it's all practice/play.

• dario2589
    202 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2013 12:44 PM

Lfry84:

I was just curious how you are able to increase attributes such as power, accuracy etc?

Theres no such thing in this game unfortunately... The only way its buying better clubs in the pro shop.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2013 1:05 PM

There are subtle ways to increase a given distance that a ball might travel.

A ball with spin control.  I use a 3/4 Back spin position on all my drives except for dead head winds, then I use 3/4 Top spin.  Works for me.  I even have some success with the plain free ball.

when i line up my target for maximum distance, example:   R11 driver rated at 282, callaway z ball, this is normally good for 294 or so. I will set it at 310 or more.  For whatever reason (discounting any wind factor) it frequently will drive over 300 to as much as 330.  Luck? Figment of my imagination?

When aiming and moving your target triangle, when possible aim for the backside of hills, bumps, pathways, ball will fly off of these.

Also consider whether or not you can take advantage of downhill rolls.

I am sure some of our Experts will be able to add to this list.

I hope it helps, can't hurt.  My Nickle.

• dario2589
    202 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2013 1:24 PM

Hes not talking about that... In other games like TW you got atributes ratings from 0 to 100 and you can increase them, thats the way you gaing more power, here just in the pro shop.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2013 1:59 PM

dario2589:

Hes not talking about that... In other games like TW you got atributes ratings from 0 to 100 and you can increase them, thats the way you gaing more power, here just in the pro shop.

my devices do work regardless of any thing else.

MY Nickle.

RSS