Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Lowest Score in Stats

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 10 2013 11:18 PM (6 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2013 7:14 PM

Now that the Par3 Course is in our CC's...... 

Just an observation or concern I have....

My Lowest Score for Nine Holes is 20, which shows on my stats....  If I played the 18 hole par3 course then my best 18 hole game on my stats could be 40 or less.... 

I think this is not right.... I would like my stats to show the best normal 9/18 hole game... not a score for a Par3 course..

Can this be corrected by Wgt.

Don't get me wrong, I quite like the par3 course...  but really... 20 for my lowest 9 hole score... that's stupid....lol

-Roger

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2013 7:40 PM

+1

The low scores have now become a joke and I will not play this course ranked for that reason.

I would like WGT to change the best scores to show your best scores for each course personally.

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2013 7:49 PM

I ask the same question 2 days ago and got no response from wgt. Looking at the 9 and 18 hole low score for a player would give you an idea of where they were as to learning the game. Now it's a joke. Yes as alanti said, a best for each course would be great.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2013 7:51 PM

alanti:

+1

The low scores have now become a joke and I will not play this course ranked for that reason.

I would like WGT to change the best scores to show your best scores for each course personally.

We can do that now. Click on your Awards, then on Courses and scroll down. You'll see your lowest round on each course including the par 3 course.

Whenever I'm going to be playing someone I haven't played before, I look at their course awards to see what their low rounds are on the different courses.

• tiger319
    1,186 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2013 8:00 PM

Agreed 100% Very stupid!!  Please fix WGT.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2013 8:01 PM

CerinoDevoti:

alanti:

+1

We can do that now. Click on your Awards, then on Courses and scroll down. You'll see your lowest round on each course including the par 3 course.

Whenever I'm going to be playing someone I haven't played before, I look at their course awards to see what their low rounds are on the different courses.

Yeah I suppose this can be done too....But...

I like looking at peoples stats.... Look at the Elite players stats and see what part of your game you can improve on, that type of thing

If somebody looks at my stats....  they will see lowest 9 hole score 20... when I play the 18 hole par3 course... that can be 40 or less...  that's just silly....lol Now if that 20 was on a normal game low score...  well that's another story...lol

I don't like looking at low par3 scores like that... I would rather have the normal stroke 9/18 low scores on there

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2013 11:18 PM

Cerino- Bear in mind those course awards are not totally accurate. For a long time the course awards system was broken and not recording accurately. When it was finally repaired it was not repaired retroactively.

For example, a 66 I shot at St. Andrews bled over to other courses in my awards. I never shot the 66s shown as my best at Kiawah, Oakmont, Congressional, Royal St. George and Best of Famous Holes. Also, those 66s don't match the color of the awards for some of those courses. Some of them show Gold shields when a 66 would be Platinum if the system was accurate.

RSS