Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Amazing just how blind WGT is!

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 10 2013 11:10 PM (2 replies)
  • tiger319
    1,186 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2013 7:48 PM

Multi accounts run wild in this game and WGT has no clue???  Blows my mind.... 

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2013 11:05 PM

WGT knows and quietly allows it to go on for financial reasons. Not only those extra accounts in use provide additional revenue through equipment charges and gambling commissions, they are able to count each one as an additional potential customer when they are selling advertising. The more accounts, the more they can charge.

They will shut down an account from time to time when a fellow member turns someone in to give the appearance they are doing something about it. In reality I don't think they're very interested in putting much effort into shutting them down.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2013 11:10 PM

srellim234:
    They will shut down an account from time to time when a fellow member turns someone in to give the appearance they are doing something about it. In reality I don't think they're very interested in putting much effort into shutting them down.

Yeah another things that WGT loves ....SNITCHES !!!

I dont get it ...WGT doesnt want anyone to name people out loud but you can name them behind their backs ?? Personally I think one should say what they feel to ones face as opposed to being a little &*%&*^$&$^*&$ and do it behind their backs.

RSS