Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Prayers

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 20 2013 6:24 PM (1 replies)
  • TeeTimeSmitty
    1,972 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2013 5:25 PM

My prayers go out to those in Moore,OKLA. or anywhere else affected by the tornados today and this evening. I live in Jolin,MO. and was wiped out by the May 22nd 2011 tornado. As I am posting this the sirens are going off and have been told by the weather channel that a tornado is on its way here also. I know those affected wont be playing this evening but if you have family or friends there, please let them know, help is on its way. The National Guard,food, and clean drinking water will be there very shortly.                                                                                                                                                        Also I would like to add that I now believe in climate change. Living in the mid-west USA, I have been through several tornados but those were nothing but a strong wind compared to the recent outbreaks. If you live in an area or Country that hasnt been affected yet. I believe yet is the key word. Please urge your Governments to get more involved in climate change or this will only get worse.  Thanks for reading.

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2013 6:24 PM

Stay safe my friend & look over your friends and family in this time of need. And may God watch over and protect those who live in Moore,OKLA. as well as other Mid-West areas that are being affected by these dangerous and life threatening storms.

God Bless

Sincerely

Joe

RSS