Forums

Help › Forums

Re: help

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 12 2013 10:52 AM (9 replies)
  • JMorrish
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2013 7:24 PM

the way you have it to hit the ball sucks it returns to fast to hit it on the line need to develop a better way for your stroke other than how it set up now can u change the way the bar is to hit the ball ?

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2013 9:18 PM

JMorrish:
    the way you have it to hit the ball sucks it returns to fast to hit it on the line need to develop a better way for your stroke other than how it set up now can u change the way the bar is to hit the ball ?

The short answer is no.

However with practice you do improve at getting used to it. There are also balls that slow the meter speed, however you need to purchase these with credits, which can be earned (under http://www.wgt.com/user/offers.aspx) or at the top of the page.

At your level I personally would not try the slower meter balls but get used to the meter speed. Also you do not have to hit the "ding" line, as hitting either side can counteract the wind.

This game does take practice and is great fun, so it is worth persisting.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2013 10:44 PM

Your grasp of English sucks too, have you complained to your school? Just wondering.

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2013 8:59 AM

courteneyfish:

Your grasp of English sucks too, have you complained to your school? Just wondering.

WHO MADE U A TEACHER EH?

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2013 9:20 AM

courteneyfish:
    Your grasp of English sucks too, have you complained to your school?

Why be like that in a forum especially?

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2013 9:27 AM

He'd played 3 ranked rounds and was telling us what was wrong with the game. Would you have dared do that when you had just started? I think my analogy holds water.

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2013 9:33 AM

courteneyfish:

He'd played 3 ranked rounds and was telling us what was wrong with the game. Would you have dared do that when you had just started? I think my analogy holds water.

If ur analogy hold Water we all abandon ship by now . 

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2013 9:55 AM

check your bag - these ball will slow the meter a bit. frustration is part of the early game. practice practice practice !! play often - have fun.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2013 10:45 AM

courteneyfish:

You are a disgrace.

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2013 10:52 AM

PaulTon:

courteneyfish:

You are a disgrace.

+1 4 Paul  lol

RSS