Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WORD!!!!!!!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 15 2013 8:48 PM (4 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Jun 15 2013 4:53 PM

I just experienced the reason I am still here on WGT. I played a match game with one of my best friends. The one and only Francois. That one game made my whole miserable day a total joy. Thank you Frappe, and people, get a grip on why you are here.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sat, Jun 15 2013 5:05 PM

you are right !! although I have never had the blessing to play with F - i have a regular few that I play with. some are so good that they leave me in awe , and some are just an absolute pleasure to be around !! play often - have fun !!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Jun 15 2013 6:39 PM

Frappe is a joy, Canada should be proud.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Jun 15 2013 7:07 PM

We are... and I have had the pleasure of playing with and against  Frappe :-)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Jun 15 2013 8:48 PM

WOW, Thank you Z  for telling me about this post from Renn ,   Thank you so much for the nice  words  Ren   ,  you actualy beat me that game ,and i played well ,so  you pretty good also,,,, mon ami .......               I am just glad to play this game ,  to meet and talk to people like  you   that i have become familiar with over the years .   I Should Thank you all  for having me on there(or is it their)  friendly list :) .      And i forgot the name of one poster(bypass007  Thanks for edits option lolll) )   , you said you have not had the chance to play me ,,,,well you are welcome  ,just ask    :)                Francois (Frapp)               

RSS